Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Schedule Saving pushing next run out....

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
brucegund
267 Views, 1 Reply

Report Schedule Saving pushing next run out....

Well this is annoying. In Reports if I go in and modify a saved Report that is scheduled to run in two weeks, each time I go in and modify it pushes the next run another two weeks. I did noticed this till after make the 3rd modification. The next run should be October 7th. It is now showing sometime in December. Not cool. This is a report that the whole team is using to review Site Observations and photos. Please fix.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jens.krause
in reply to: brucegund

Hi @brucegund .

This sounds as if the Scheduling function does not work as intended. As this might require a code change from the development team, I would recommend you to create a support case with Autodesk Technical Support for this issue. The support team might need some account-specific information from you to follow up with the development team. It is very much easier to handle and track this in a support case than in a public forum thread. I hope you understand. Please let me know if you have remaining questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Jens Krause
Autodesk Support Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report