Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My project is expired

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hossam_abdelhai02
230 Views, 2 Replies

My project is expired

My project is expired today and i want to access to my files , anyone can help !?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Is this project on a Hub that you were the Admin for or were you invited to a project and now the access has been removed?

If its option 1 then there is no longer a subscription associated with the Hub, do you just need it do dowqnload the files or are you trying to make the whole Hub active again?

You need your Hub ID, Hub name, Project name, then raise a support case with Autodesk and ask them to give 1 week access to the project to download the files.

If you need permanent access to the Hub / project then you need to associate a license to the Hub, again raise a support case with Autodesk.

If you were a memeber on a project and given access by someone else then you will need to contact them and ask to be added back to the project.

Rob Merriman, AEC Technical Lead, Graitec
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

They're pretty clear that expired sites are subject to content deletion. It wouldn't be possible for them to keep all content added to sites that are expired, which likely runs into millions of sites now. Sites that were once active often get a pass for a longer period but they are very active on wiping expired trial sites. https://omegle.onl/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report