Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove uploaded plans?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
949 Views, 4 Replies

How to remove uploaded plans?

I just signed up for the trial account and is playing around with it.

I tested uploading a revit model, PDFs, bulletins etc.

How do I get a clean slate to test some other options?

I could not remove my uploaded revit model in my plan folder.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mckenzm
in reply to: Anonymous

It is not possible at the moment.

There is a suggestion on the ideastation currently marked for future consideration that would help:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/bim-360-ideastation/delete-or-void-a-document-in-plan-area/idi-p/60431...

Another useful feature would be a 'delete project' option, but that is currently not possible either.

Enhancement request:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/bim-360-ideastation/bim-360-docs-delete-project/idi-p/6202100

Message 3 of 5
CWhite007
in reply to: mckenzm

Agree that is would be beneficial to have the ability to delete files loaded into the 'Plans' section of the program. Even if it were just the project admin that has the ability to do so. 

On another topic...is there ability to hyperlink within the drawings to quickly move to a detail drawing and such?

Message 4 of 5
joan_allen
in reply to: CWhite007

Hi Chris,

We are currently working on adding the ability to delete individual sheets/models that have been extracted from the source file in the "Plans" and "Shop Drawings" folders/subfolders.  

We have recently added automatic detail callout hyperlinking for PDF drawing sets.  For more details on this and other product updates, please refer to the Release Notes section of this community.

Best Regards,

Joan Allen

Sr. Product Manager, BIM 360 Docs

Joan Allen
Sr. Group Product Manager
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name
Message 5 of 5
joan_allen
in reply to: Anonymous

We have added the ability to delete individual drawing sheets and models in the Plans and Shop Drawings folders / subfolders in Docs.  For more information, please see the Release Notes.

Best Regards,

Joan Allen

Sr. Product Manager, BIM 360 Docs

Joan Allen
Sr. Group Product Manager
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report