Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Build - Plangrid App (Projects not fount)

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
BassantNabilOmar
1810 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Build - Plangrid App (Projects not fount)

Hello!

I want to ask, i have signed in PlanGrid Build App with my autodesk account to access projects i have been invited to, but i can't find any projects excpet sample and projects that i have created only. Can i know why ? 

Thanks In advance 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi @BassantNabilOmar ,

This might be a silly question but have you synced any projects in the app? I did find the first time I used the app I had to sync before project would show. 

Please click the Accept Solution button if my reply answers your question.

Twitter: @TheDarkAsset
LinkedIn: gareth-spencer-84202532

Gareth Spencer
BIM Technical Consultant | Man and Machine (UK)
Message 3 of 9

Hi @gareth.spencer1 :

What do you mean by sync project, i don't know if i miss something so if you can clarify more. As below images the app and browser projects difference, i don't have B12 on PlanGrid App

BassantNabilOmar_0-1635936984456.png

BassantNabilOmar_1-1635937166013.png

Message 4 of 9

Hi @BassantNabilOmar ,

Sorry it looks like your working on a BIM 360 project. You will need to download the BIM 360 app and use that at as the PlanGrid Build Field app is for Autodesk Construction Cloud project.

Google Play - BIM 360 app

Apple IOS - BIM 360 app

Gareth Spencer
Message 5 of 9

Hello @gareth.spencer1 

Nop it is a new subscription for Autodesk Build only we are not using BIM 360 for this account. 

Thanks 

Message 6 of 9

Hi @BassantNabilOmar ,

Sorry the image you posted was from the BIM 360 platform but on second look it does show the world image next to the project. Sorry about that.

I mentioned in an earlier post about syncing the app. Select the icon at the bottom left and see if the project appears. If not that the only other thing I can think of is that Autodesk Build product has not been turned on within the project for you as a member. Log-in on the web version and select members either in Build or the Project Admin and check if Build is turned on.

Autodesk Build.PNG

If you still cannot see your projects then I am at a lose. You will need to raise a case directly with Autodesk or your local reseller.

I hope this helps

Gareth Spencer
Message 7 of 9

Hi @gareth.spencer1 

It is already activated from the beigning yes. The probelm is i only see my company account projects on PlanGrid app, but any projects that i have been invited to from another companies accounts i can't access it from the app. 

so thanks again 

Message 8 of 9

Hello, 

@gareth.spencer1 they replied me with the solution and it worked. All you have to do to signout and switch data center from europe to america and reverse as they invited me to projects stored on europe servers and my accoun based on america servers 

BassantNabilOmar_0-1636296429669.png

Message 9 of 9

Aww that is great a simple fix. 👍

Gareth Spencer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report