Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC Docs Member usage

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
lojens
633 Views, 8 Replies

ACC Docs Member usage

Hi

How can I see the member usage in ACC Docs?

If I go to last sign in it is empty for some members despite I know they are using ACC.

It seems it is only last sign in on BIM projects that is updated.

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Yien_Chao
in reply to: lojens

only admin can see this i believe.

here the panel of BIM360.

2023-02-16_10-44-22.jpg

in ACC, little different you will have to click on each member to see their usage.

2023-02-16_10-42-22.jpg

Message 3 of 9
lojens
in reply to: Yien_Chao

Thanks for your answer. I am admin on ACC.

Clicking on each user don't give me an answer on his usage, I can't see when he last was signed in, thereby I can't conclude if he need the access anymore and I can't assign his license to another.

Message 4 of 9
RSomppi

Have you tried asking the member if they need access anymore?

Message 5 of 9
lojens
in reply to: RSomppi

Asking more than 300 users is too time consuming. There must be a possible to get an overview/report of the license usage.

I am now in contact with an Autodesk supporter and it seems Autodesk can pull a report, but contacting Autodesk every time I need a report isn't a good solution.

Message 6 of 9
gokcen.ezgi.sen

Hello @lojens ,

I assume you are working in BIM 360 hub, not ACC. Sometimes such problems can be experienced in tools that work on the web. I think the following link may solve your problem;

Empty or inaccurate Last sign in date on the Members page of the BIM 360 Account Admin module 

Let me know if you have more questions on this topic, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Best regards,

Gokcen Ezgi Sen

MSc. Architect - BIM Consultant

LinkedIn 

Message 7 of 9
simy87886

+xxx-xxxxxxxx What is Autodesk Docs utilized for? Autodesk Docs is a cloud-based normal information climate that gives record the executives and control to the whole undertaking group. With Autodesk Docs, AEC groups can improve on cooperation and information the executives from plan to development and smooth out record survey and endorsement work processes  +xxx-xxxxxxxx

Muscat Girl  | Modal girl in Oman  | Oman modal  | Indian modal in Muscat  | Indian modal girl in Muscat  | Independent modal in Muscat  | Independent Indian modal in Muscat  | VIP best modal Muscat  | VIP modal in Muscat  | muscat modal in Muscat

Message 8 of 9
MachielAEC

This isn’t currently a function in ACC, spoken to some the dev team last year on this, as there are many projects where we wanted to see activity like in BIM360.

There is however a small ‘hack’ where you can look at the different fields of the functions like last commented, last modified, etc to get an idea. However, the platform doesn’t give last sign in or last viewed, things that will give more tangible data.

having said all of that, they have announced about 2 weeks ago that they will be releasing the activity api and downloadable content which should give (hopefully) the data we are after.

https://constructionblog.autodesk.com/new-in-autodesk-construction-cloud-50-of-the-latest-product-re...

Machiel Odendaal
---BIM Enthusiast---
Message 9 of 9
MirraLee

Thank your for sharing that link, as there is great information in there!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report