Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Cloud down

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
carlos.garciaJ7QFW
1102 Views, 9 Replies

360 Cloud down

is the 360 cloud down at the moment?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

I was wondering the same thing. It would appear that I do not have any access to my cloud services. I also cannot sync my collaboration model that I currently have opened up in Revit.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: carlos.garciaJ7QFW

I'm unable to sync my current project or open any new ones from the cloud at the moment

Message 4 of 10

Is the health dashboard still a thing?

Message 5 of 10

I can't sync any of my projects, and my whole company can't either. I'm seeing reports from others on reddit that there are issues internationally as well.

Edit: Seems to be working for me now

Message 6 of 10

Health dashboard shows 503 Service Temporarlly unavailable

Message 7 of 10

B360 Docs et al seems to be working for now though

Message 8 of 10

I don't believe I have ever used the health dashboard, I rely on our I.T. dept. for our health status :). The system is down, hopefully no hacking involved we have fast approaching deadlines.

Message 9 of 10

Yep, It's down. Obviously, it's not all of Autodesk, just the BIM360/Revit work-sharing side.

Can't be sure the problem, Possibly a DDOS attack or things are just breaking. It seems to alternate between 503 & 504 Errors. There is scheduled maintenance for the next 2 Sundays. This may be a problem they saw coming, and just hoped would hold together until they got a chance to fix it.

Message 10 of 10

Now the Health page shows this 
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Downdetector is showing lots of AWS outages

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report