Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload a file to BIM 360 Docs without processing

Upload a file to BIM 360 Docs without processing

Logging this on behalf of a customer

"It would be really nice if we had an option when Uploading files to B360 where we could select between Upload a new/existing file only, or Upload and Process a new/existing file.  Meaning just one option to simply upload a file without processing it.  I know what process is for, the Web viewer. But a titleblock, or other CAD blocks do they really need to be viewable in the Web Viewer?  Not really.  When we upload stuff like that its meant for a fast update to our subs/vendors so that they can get the file quickly on their end with the changes.  Instead 4 hours later they get an updated titleblock that they honestly should’ve had in less than 5 minutes from B360. "

2 Comments
penny_yu
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

@brandon.brinkmiller  We have opened up a few more actions to a processing files. I think download source file and view with browser (PDF) are available. Would you please contact this customer to see if this can meet their needs? Thanks!

Penny Yu

@penny_yu  Thanks for the update. I've reached back out to the customer with this information. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report