Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Photo Tracking

Progress Photo Tracking

Hello,

Progress Photos are a vital part of any project. They are tedious but very important. I noticed some posts about needing this application from early 2014 so please let me know if it has been added already. I tried making a checklist called progress photos and then, under the header, hitting attachments and adding 20-30 pictures. This worked fine, but when I tried to print these out later as a report, the pictures were all jumbled and out of order. The whole point is that they are in the same order every time so that you can compare the progress. It would be a good idea to add an entire application on BIM360 just for progress photos. Similarly to using equipment, it would be nice tp open up a page similar to that of a checklist, scan a barcode or open up the location you are in, and add photos in a particular order; then move on to the next room and do the same. If anyone else uses BIM 360 Field for progress photos please let me know how, I can't make it work.

Thank you,

Kelly

1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable
Being able to have pictures print in the order they are taken would be a great, especially since it is how they are listed in the software. Having photos print in random order based on a file name we can't edit greatly reduced the value we can get from generating reports.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report