Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make multiple measurements

Make multiple measurements

Hi, at this time we're having a project completely without traditional drawings. I represent a general contractor, and in this project the only design material we get from the designers is a combined model in .nwd format.

We are trying to use 360 Glue (and Field/Layout) to manage the building process. I'm going to post a few enhancement needs, this being the second one.

When using the measure tools in Glue it is not possible to make more than one measurement at a time. We need to be able to do more than one measurements at a time, and then translate all of these into a saved viewpoint, or markup.

As of today it's possible to combine more than one measure in a markup view, but the proscess is very time consuming. We use saved viewpoints/markup to define sertain views where the workers kan find the information the need, and the process of making these must be less time consuming.

We also need a quick way to add more markup to an exciting viewpoint/markup without having to do each measurement induvidually.

Best regards, Inge Handagard

2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also think that this feature shoul be added in order to better collaborate and save time

we also need the same feature to be added in Navis work manage.we cannot view the multiple measurement at a time. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report