Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export multiple PDFs with Markups from "Project Files" Folders

Export multiple PDFs with Markups from "Project Files" Folders

It would be very useful for the users, if it would be possible to export multiple PDFs with markups from the Project Files folders in the same way you can do it from the Plans folder. At the moment it is only possible to download each file with markups separately. When selecting multiple PDFs the export option disappears. 

17 Comments
ratheesh.d-j
Participant

It really required this option in the BIM 360.

MikeKm25
Enthusiast

Absolutely essential. This is barrier to productivity and generates a lot of lost time

rgowen
Contributor

Downloading one file at a time with markups from the Project Files section is not feasible when there are 100+ drawings associated with a particular set. Will there be a solution to this in the future? This is essential.

This is something that needs to be addressed for practical purposes. 

I don't mind how the Mark-ups are exported, if its a bulk export or print option, or an option to include the mark-ups in the review report. 

I has always been a fairly basic report for Reviews, and I have always thought that the drawing images should be included. The two things need to be viewed to understand any comments. 

alberto_grandi
Enthusiast

It's a function mandatory to have with high priority! Please proceed without the necessary votes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a function mandatory to have with high priority! Please proceed without the necessary votes.

ASalerni
Explorer

It would be so important to have this function, it's just so incredible that this is not available yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

johan.uys
Explorer

Without this function BIM360 mark-ups become a counter productive exercise, the requirement for bulk export is essential to productivity and delivering on time, this should not be up to a vote at all, it should have been added from the first request!

Was this ever developed? I haven't seen a solution for batch exporting yet so I assume not.... It would save me hours of time exporting 500+ marked up drawings... 

SoMo-djiomou
Contributor

Yes please. We really need this option urgently. Thanks.

johan.uys
Explorer
Yes Please
rodrigopons
Contributor

It´s a must tool to have...

martinlawler7133
Observer

This needs addressing immediately

jllanque
Explorer

SE REQUIERE CON URGENCIA

amira_alraisi
Explorer

I wish it will be an option to Export multiple PDFs with markups on folders
it's very difficult to export the PDF separately especially when there is more than 1000 of drawings and WIR.

for necessary action.

qais_khalid
Community Visitor

The comment started 4 years back and still this issue not resolved!!! 

I am still struggling to download multiple files with markup!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report