Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow checklist attachment versioning history on the BIM 360 Field mobile app

Allow checklist attachment versioning history on the BIM 360 Field mobile app

I am logging this on behalf of a customer:

The customer would like to add a feature improvement to the mobile app for BIM 360 Field on the iPad to allow checklist versioning history on the BIM 360 Field mobile app and allow them then to select the desired version of the document (as an attachment) to the checklist. Also, say if the document/photo that is attached is updated - to update the attachment on the checklist.

Customer's verbatim: 

"When a document is updated this erases the first version attached to the checklist on the iPad but not on the BIM 360 field platform on the web. I have even tried to take a new iPad and synchronize all elements of the project and we have the same result, we encounter the same issue on all iPad. Is there something to do to have the right document on the iPad."

"My point was more about the checklist attachment, this is a bit weird for people on site to create a checklist with one document referring a version and then when someone update the library. They have this one updated only on the iPad, the right version is attached on the web. It is like if we were having two checklists (both are the same) without the same attachment (only the version differs, but that could make a real difference on site). I was thinking that the attachment of the checklist should be sync on the right version. Not all version but the one that are used as attachment."

I have also logged a request internally. 

-Scott 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report