Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchpoint not working for any input except the first input

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ayushbakshi98
249 Views, 2 Replies

Watchpoint not working for any input except the first input

What I am trying to achieve?
1) I want to drive scattering of mesh using Y-position AND the vertex color.

2) I was not able to find a way to have both 1) texture and 2) Vertex paint on the same material.

3) I was able to create a color set but found no way to see both the basecolor (hooked in Vray material) and the vertex paint that I tried to paint.

4) So I duplicated the mesh, gave it lambert material and painted vertex color on it. Named the color set "grass_region"

5) Now that I've two inputs in bifrost graph 1) Mesh with texture 2) Mesh with vertex color

6) The watchpoint is not working of the 2nd input.. or any other input expect the first one (mesh with texture)

What am I doing wrong.. figuring this out ate up my 2 hours 😣

Unfortunately my personal PC is fried so I'm stuck with the most intuitive tool in existence available in my office PC.

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sepu6
in reply to: ayushbakshi98

The node's input needs to be connected to another output node or a terminal to process the data. 

color vertex usually comes as vector4 so make sure you are reading the data correctly when you use a get geo property. 

For the rest of the questions easier if you can share the graph and what you are doing. 

Message 3 of 3
ayushbakshi98
in reply to: sepu6

Plugging it in output worked. So did plugging it in terminal's proxy and diagnostic port (didn't work in final port for some reason though).

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report