Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminal Port Warnings

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
richard.clarkeZMEQF
169 Views, 2 Replies

Terminal Port Warnings

Hi. I have just downloaded the Hyuu Bifrost Compounds pack and am getting warnings on the terminal ports on many nodes: Port description is not a terminal definition input port or not referenced in the graph

Am using Maya2020.4, Bifrost 2.6.0.0 and Rebel pack 0.4.2. I am assuming others are successfully using this pack so not sure what is up with it for me? I know this pack is made of standard nodes and a rebel pack so should work?

Screenshot from 2023-05-16 18-21-28.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sepu6
in reply to: richard.clarkeZMEQF

Go inside the compound and see where the warning is coming from. Is working fine here from 2022 to 2024. 
Make sure you have the right rebel package depending on the BF version you have. I tried from 2.6 and up and was working fine. 

Message 3 of 3
richard.clarkeZMEQF
in reply to: sepu6

Thanks for checking that for me! Sounds like 2020 is not fully compatible with this. Will try later versions of maya. Cheers!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report