Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Growth Bifrost Scatter

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
multimediadungpro
374 Views, 4 Replies

Plant Growth Bifrost Scatter

i use infection simulation for growth but got error when the tree is spawned, they blink continuously to a point complete, what do i need to do to fix that please help and thanks

Screenshot 2023-06-01 135905.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sepu6
in reply to: multimediadungpro

is because your point cloud is changing over time and that will make jump the instances. Instead of using the "infected points" use the "all point" ports and use the "emit" property on the mask weights of the instances. 

Message 3 of 5
multimediadungpro
in reply to: sepu6

aaa.png

I'm stuck at this part, it seems that mask weight can't get property 'emit' from infection

Message 4 of 5
sepu6
in reply to: multimediadungpro

Check your data, press W between the wires, the emit property is a float, not a vector. Also, you can use a string to call the attribute on the mask weight, since is an auto port. 

maya_Sdi9pXiXPr.png

Message 5 of 5
multimediadungpro
in reply to: sepu6

Thanks a lot, I understood better.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report