Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquid falling through collider

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
alexanderfaes
146 Views, 1 Reply

Liquid falling through collider

Hello, im following a tutorial to learn how to do basic liquid simulations inside Maya but my liquid keeps falling trough my mug (which i made following a tutorial so the mesh of the mug is not bad)
The conversion mode of the first collider (which is the mug containing the liquid) is set to Solid (Robust)

tutorial that im following for the liquid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqFy_vc7mwg&list=PL0fiII2oPlwGFKBz2Qtpb_t4jhA1Nw9Ga&index=4

Hi Creators, In this video tutorial, we will be going over Bifrost in Maya 2022. This time, we will be covering how to pour water into a glass container. We will be going over tools such as colliders, killplanes, and more! There's a lot to cover so let's get started! Software Used: Maya 2022 ...
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sepu6
in reply to: alexanderfaes

Share the scene or a repro scene

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report