Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err: Failed to get Bifrost geometry data ...???

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Polytikal1
184 Views, 3 Replies

Err: Failed to get Bifrost geometry data ...???

I've been attempting to simulate a disintegration effect that was based on a tutorial and sample from a maya staff member a couple of years ago. I continue to run into an issue with this error, and ultimately am unable to have the character disentegrate. Faces peel off, but the mesh of the character as represented stays intact. In addition, on the Terminal, I get warning of object type not recognized for particles and for the faces (is there something I need to do here?).

Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Do you have a scene file we can look at? Which version of Bifrost are you using?

Message 3 of 4
Polytikal1
in reply to: Polytikal1

I recently noticed 2.51 also installed, and uninstalled it... Was that a mistake? I'll try to get you a scene file, but is there a way to do so without sharing it with the general public.

Message 4 of 4

Yes, you can send me a private message.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report