Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert to volume and make push force

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Fajota
304 Views, 3 Replies

Convert to volume and make push force

Hello my friends!

Could you help me for:

1) Convert the result of the Absolute Value node to volume

2) After #1 create a vector that's going to point towards the direction where the greatest change is happening and that is going to help us to create a force that we can use to displace particles

3) Create a velocity Control to Push the particles from the high-frequency oscillations areas to areas with low oscillation

Thank you 🙂

screenshot.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sepu6
in reply to: Fajota

I just responded to you on the discord but for whoever is not there, you need to grab the result of the absolute node and put it into a property/attribute and then convert it into a volume SDF and convert that property into a field so you can grab the gradient and create the field that you need.  Then you can use it in your sim. 

maya_gJtH8ywDh3.png

Message 3 of 4
Fajota
in reply to: sepu6

Thank you @sepu6 ! You are awesome!

Message 4 of 4
Fajota
in reply to: Fajota

Hi @sepu6 !

How can I animate the motion of particles in the path of those created lines?

Could you help me?

Could you help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report