Autodesk Desktop App (Read-Only)
Welcome to the Autodesk Desktop App Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot fully remove AS 2019

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Jonathan.Jasinski
554 Views, 4 Replies

Cannot fully remove AS 2019

I have used the uninstaller multiple times.  I have followed the "Clean Uninstall" instructions from Autodesk.  I have checked my registry for errors.  And I am still getting prompted by Autodesk Desktop App to apply hotfixes for Advance Steel 2019.  Can someone please help me remove it from my system as we are not using that version anymore and I would like to not have it prompt me for updates for a program that I don't have installed.

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: Jonathan.Jasinski

try using this: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/remove-products/using-microsoft-fix...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 5
Jonathan.Jasinski
in reply to: DarrenP

I have used that.  At first, Advance Steel 2019 was not in the list, but I was able to locate the program code and then fully finish the FixIt without error.  I restarted and still have this problem.  Advance Steel is still not on the available list of programs to uninstall within the FixIt.

Message 4 of 5

I received an email from Autodesk asking if my problem had been resolved.  It has not been resolved.  I am still getting prompted to update a program that isn't installed on my machine.

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Jonathan.Jasinski

That's an auto-reply when you ignore your post for a few days.

"fixes" are posted all over this forum, look around, most of the time they work, for some they do not.

OR...

Uninstall ADA, you don't need it, no one needs it. That's solve your problem.

We all get our updates from out accounts page here IF we have a problem with the software or we are ready to upgrade on our schedule when we want to https://manage.autodesk.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report