Autodesk Desktop App (Read-Only)
Welcome to the Autodesk Desktop App Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds Max 2021 not showing up

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
polygrinder
704 Views, 7 Replies

3ds Max 2021 not showing up

3ds Max does not show up in my App. Any help would be appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
rkmcswain
in reply to: polygrinder

Does it show up if you log into your account at https://manage.autodesk.com - and click on All Products and Services?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 8

Hi@polygrinder,

Thanks for your feedback.

i would like to know more about the issue. could you please send me the log files?

Please find the attachment for log file instructions.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Message 4 of 8
polygrinder
in reply to: rkmcswain

No, it does not.

Message 5 of 8
pendean

If the app is not listed at your Autodesk Account page then you are not entitled to use it, so it won't show up in the desktop app either.

Did you just purchase a subscription? Or do you need to talk to your IT/CAD Manager about assigning this software to you?
Message 6 of 8
polygrinder
in reply to: pendean

Well, no, that is incorrect. I am entitled to use it. I am a college professor and all of the other Autodesk software I use show up. However, Max 2021 does not.

Message 7 of 8
rkmcswain

Most of us here are just users like you, we are not going to be able to help with something like this. You need to speak with your account representative, or perhaps @srinivasarao.potla  can assist?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 8 of 8
pendean

You will need to find out from whoever purchases licenses for your department of college why your software license is not showing up in your account. We can't do that for you. This is not the place.

You can also reach out to the dedicated EDU support team here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-contact-the-Suppo...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report