cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show contract #, not just subscription ID, for subscriptions purchased online

Show contract #, not just subscription ID, for subscriptions purchased online

We purchase subscription seats either from our reseller or directly from Autodesk depending on the time constraints of the subscription need. Seats purchases through our reseller come up with a contract number that is easily tracked from purchase to individual user assignment. However, for seats purchased online, the management site only provides a subscription ID for payment management. I cannot see the contract number associated with that subscription ID. Without the contract #, I have to "wait and see who complains" when I cancel a subscription purchased online. Please link contract # and subscription ID or use contract numbers exclusively on the managment site.
3 Comments
jkarcher
Explorer

Yeah, this is insane that you have to go through support to figure out who has what subscription

Status changed to: Archived

Hi there, 

Thank you for your feedback. Just for clarification, in the new view of user management, you add and assign a user to a product, regardless of what contract you purchased the product under. If you purchase directly on the Autodesk store, you will not have a contract, but you are still able to see who is assigned to what product in the by product view of user management. If you are renewing fewer seats than you've had before, like if a team member is leaving the company, you get to choose which user to unassign. Autodesk gives you the time to remove a user because you know better than us who no longer needs access. For more information, read our blog on the key differences between classic and new view: https://admin.autodesk.com/articles/3-key-differences-new-versus-classic-view-in-autodesk-account

Best,

Payton Smith

jkarcher
Explorer
Payton,

Thanks, but you didn't change anything, you still can't see which is held by which user, since none of the numbers match. You could always see what user had a license assigned, but not which purchase it belonged to. You actually seem to show less information now (I don't have any of those views available, so I'm only going by the videos and screenshots).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report