cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Token Usage Notification

Flex Token Usage Notification

I think Autodesk should be much more transparent when someone starts using a Flex Token.  I was never told at any point that it was going to use a token, even when I logged into Fusion Team.  I also wasn’t told I was using tokens over the next few days after I logged out.

I have "used" 34 tokens over the last few months, but was never told at any point that I was using them.  I am currently working with support to figure out why I am STILL being charged tokens even after logging out over a month ago.

Again, I think Autodesk should be more transparent about when a user is going to be charged tokens, how much and how often.  Also, we should be told how to stop using tokens.  I have been working with support for over two months to get this issue resolved.

2 Comments
katePTRBG

Our engineers at BTA Structural Design Ltd have had the same issue.  We are also trying to get a refund on tokens used unnecessarily without our knowledge when we are already paying for a full AEC Collection.

This way of working is unacceptable.

sbrowne
Participant

Update:

Autodesk never really solved the issue.  After many hours, over the course of weeks, we were told to "unassign" Fusion Team from the user so they would not be charged anymore.  I did that, and the next day we were not charged for using "Fusion Team", but we were charged for using "Fusion".  I then went in and unassigned ALL 10 Fusion products for that user.  We have not been charged since.  (But now the user can't use any Fusion products even if they did want to.)

That was their final "solution", and to credit us 100 tokens for our trouble.  While I appreciate the gesture of the tokens, I really wish they would have fixed the problem.

1. Autodesk still does not notify users properly when they start to use tokens.

2. Autodesk needs to figure out how and why users get charged for tokens when they are not even in the product.

I agree, that this way of working is unacceptable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report