cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter Products listing by type, not just network or standalone

Filter Products listing by type, not just network or standalone

My products listing is so long now. Its a mix of old perpertuals, current perpetuals, home use seats, ADN seats, free products, and wrong (seriously, we don't own them) products too.

I would like to be able to see categories of products, such as "Free, Home Use, ADN (Not for resale), and On Paid subscription."

Having said that, I don't know exactly how adesk categorizes them, so we might need some interaction to see.

Adesk might see a home use and ADN seat as the same thing "standalone subscription" as they both share those properties.

As is though, the product listing - the MOST important part of the whole Account Page interface - is seriously compromised.

Heck, I have 35 items on our list, its three pages long.

I only deal with three products, autocad, IDSP, and IDSU for a 100 person office.

What must the people that deal with multiple products and offices do? Seems crazy as is.

thx

4 Comments

Hi! 

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into a way to update the Products and Services section of Autodesk Account so that it is easy, intuitive, and organized. Stay tuned for these updates. 

In reference to your request to organize by "type", could you provide a few more details about your pain points? We'd like to find the most efficient way to help you with your Autodesk products. 

Best,

Payton Smith

JamesMaeding
Advisor

@payton.a.smith

Glad you asked, take a look at this, its 50 items:

accountpage.jpg

Now, here are the categories I want to see:

1) Network seats

2) Home use seats

3) ADN seats

4) Free add-ons

The products we currently have on sub/maintenance are:

IDSP Networks

Civil3D Network

IDSU Network

ADN (5 user level)

Can you find my ADN seats in there?

Where did Product Design Suite Premium come from? we don't own that.

All those "free" add-ins, are they from my IDSP, or ADN seats?

It totally matters as I can't do anything for my users with ADN seats.

Character generator? Seriously?

Its a total mess.

JamesMaeding
Advisor

also, a super key thing is how many standalone activations have been used.

When something goes wrong, I always have to get adesk support involved and most of the time they expired my activations on accident.

Yes, I get the emails when activations happen, but as the admin I must know the total from the account page if adesk is expecting any kind of responsibility here. Without that, they must assume I am ignorant and troubleshoot themselves, it wastes lots of your AVA chat time.

Status changed to: Under Review

Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback -- you are not alone in this frustration. We are looking into better ways to restructure and simplify this section in Autodesk Account to help you be more efficient in managing those three main products. Check in with our Admin Community roadmap to see more specific details about when this is rolling out at admin.autodesk.com/roadmap. 

Thanks,

Payton Smith

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report