cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change wording of Autodesk account change email notifications

Change wording of Autodesk account change email notifications

When changes are performed on an Autodesk account the end user is sent an email notifying them of this change. The emails are very generic today and I believe 2 changes would make them more useful:

1. Include in the body of the email what actually has changed. For example, if I granted someone Collaboration for Revit access the notification email should say this. Today the email only tells the user that a change was made.

2. The notification always mentions how a company account admin made the change on the account. This happens even when someone from Autodesk is making changes. If Autodesk is making the change to the account can the email be modified so it says that Autodesk made the change as opposed to someone from my company. 

9 Comments
Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Gathering Support

aaron.tw
Alumni

aaron.tw
Alumni

aaron.tw
Alumni

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We are working on upgrading all of our administrators to a simple and smarter view of user management, which includes a more detailed permissions email that will let users know exactly what they've been assigned to. For now, we have rolled out this New View to administrators who have purchased products directly through the Autodesk Store. Please look forward for more information on when your upgrade is coming. 

Thank you!

Emily Svensson

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

Hello,

Thanks again for your feedback! We just wanted to let you know that this idea has been accepted. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Emily Svensson

mlee_pcl
Contributor

That's great that this idea has been accepted!

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report