cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Directory integration on Account Management

Active Directory integration on Account Management

It is getting more and more tedious to manage users, assigning licenses and cloud services. It's like thowing money out the window contributing absolutely nothing to our projects that we're trying to optimize as much as possible.

I would love to see Active Directory integration so that users from my AD was created automatically and deleted when thay left our company (was deleted from AD).

I know that a lot of other software vendors use this technique (even quite small vendors), so for a large vendor as Autodesk to implement AD integration should be an obvious service to license managers.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review

Hi! 

Thank you for your sharing. We have heard this feedback before and are actively looking into how we can implement this! We can let you know when Active Directory integration exists for Autodesk Account. 

Best,

Payton Smith

jhe_arteliaDK
Enthusiast

That sound very good. The sooner the better.

support
Contributor

I voted for this one!  Can't believe it's almost 2019 and this still doesn't exist.

Even better, let's see Azure AD integration for federated logins.  Autodesk user management is painful.

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We are planning to implement this capability later this year, please stay tuned for more information.

Thank you,
Emily

dcorrado7RQDF
Explorer

Emily,

Do you have any update on what has happened with AD integration?  Are there any other implementaiton/tie-ins that can be used to manage Autodesk accounts more effectively?

Thanks,

Dom

alan_ho
Autodesk

Everyone,

The AD integration (known as Directory Sync) is currently available.

Please note the availability to select Autodesk plans from https://help.autodesk.com/view/SSOGUIDE/ENU/?guid=SSOGUIDE_Okta_Guide_About_Directory_Sync_Accessing...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report