AutoCAD Raster Design Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jp2 Files greyed out after inserting them.....

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kaplanhNXP6W
487 Views, 1 Reply

jp2 Files greyed out after inserting them.....

I'm using Autocad 2018 and Raster Design and Ive inserted JP2 files from NY State Clearinghouse website and I've been using the site for years now. Recently I've been having problems with the images just showing up as grey boxes. They appear fine at first. But, when I save and go back into the drawing at a later date. The image do not appear. Imageframe is set to 2. When I go into the xref dialogue the files are shown as loaded. The image files are located In a reference directory in the project directory that the master drawing is in. 

Could it have something to do with Windows 10? 

Any help would be appreciated

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ed57gmc
in reply to: kaplanhNXP6W

I haven't run into that problem with jp2 files. I don't use them. But when it happens with tif files, its usually because the tif format in the image is a little different from the tif format used by RD. I make a small change to the tif and then save back to the tif so that it now uses the format used by RD. If you upload a jp2, I could give it a try and see if the problem happens to me too.

Ed

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
How to post your code.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report