AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sline Scale

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BeKirra
152 Views, 2 Replies

Sline Scale

I received a 3rd party P&ID drawing.

I notice a sline scale will be automatically set to "0.5" when I draw a schematic sline on specific layer in model space.

How to reset it to "1.0" so it won't be "0.5" when I draw the specific splines?

The system variable "LTscale" has been already set to "1.0" but it doesn't stop the spline scale is set to "0.5".

It doesn't happen to other drawings.

I am new to Plant 3D. Your helps are much appreciated.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Michiel.Valcke
in reply to: BeKirra

Hi @BeKirra

have you tried setting the variable CELTSCALE to 1? The celtscale variable is saved in the drawing and is not a global scale for all linetypes, but only applies to newly drawn objects. So the actual linetype scale for a new object is LTSCALE * CELTSCALE. 

Message 3 of 3
h_eger
in reply to: BeKirra

Dear @BeKirra ,

The LT factor is set in the project setup.

26-07-_2022_09-19-33.jpg

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta