AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main Piping Category Does Not Appear

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
yasar_vurmazBB5FX
231 Views, 5 Replies

Main Piping Category Does Not Appear

Hello everyone,

In 3D Piping drawing, I select a pipe and then click properties, in the properties window Plant 3D "main piping category" does not appear in the properties window. I face in this issue only a project, other project works correctly. 

Is anyone face in this issue before? 

AutoCAD Plant 3D Version: 2025.0.1

Labels (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
h_eger
in reply to: yasar_vurmazBB5FX

@yasar_vurmazBB5FX ,

the selected drawing is NOT active in your Plant 3D project.
1. drawing is active in the project

12-07-2024_14-57-07.jpg

2. drawing is not active in the project

12-07-2024_14-58-40.jpg

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

Is it possible to set the drawing to be active or deactive? I cannot understand. 

Message 4 of 6
h_eger
in reply to: yasar_vurmazBB5FX

@yasar_vurmazBB5FX ,

No, you cannot set whether a drawing is active or inactive in your Plant 3D project.

Is it possible that this drawing comes from another Plant 3D project?

You can try via "Copy Drawing to Project..." to activate your drawing in this project.

12-07-2024_15-19-39.jpg

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 5 of 6

This project created SQL Lite local database but storage on a server. One day, our server connection was lost and when I opened the project, I encountered this issue. 

Message 6 of 6

Hello @yasar_vurmazBB5FX 

Converting a SQLite project to SQL server causes the databases to no longer be in the project folder.
If you communicate the project file, the databases will be missing.
To convert a project with SQL server databases to SQLite, create a backup of the project from the project manager.

DVaquand_1-1720794403749.png

However, try to do this manipulation, not sure if it really works, if your SQL Server is not recognized.
To aunt !

To switch the SQLite project back to SQLServer use the conversion program "PnPProjectMaintenance.exe" which is located in the "PLNT3D" folder of your AutoCAD version.

== French ==

Le fait de convertir un projet SQLite en SQL server fait que les bases de données ne sont plus dans le dossier du projet.
Si vous communiquer le dossier du projet, les bases de données manqueront.
Pour convertir un projet avec bases de données SQL server en SQLite, créez une sauvegarde du projet depuis le gestionnaire du projet.

Essayez de faire toutefois cette manipulation, pas sûr que cela fonctionne vraiment, si votre SQL Server n'est pas reconnu.
A tanter !

Pour rebasculer le projet SQLite en SQLServer utilisez le programme de conversion "PnPProjectMaintenance.exe" qui se trouve dans le dossier "PLNT3D" de votre version AutoCAD.

Cordialement
Dominique VAQUAND
www.dovaq.fr

Cette publication vous a-t-elle été utile ? N’hésitez pas à attribuer la mention J’aime à cette publication.
Avez-vous obtenu la réponse à votre question ? Cliquez ensuite sur le bouton ACCEPTER LA SOLUTION.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report