AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock/Unlock line by command or api?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
George.Endrulat
374 Views, 2 Replies

Lock/Unlock line by command or api?

Looks asked and answered here: Line Lock in Batch - Autodesk Community - AutoCAD Plant 3D by @jabowabo both times, thanks for putting up with me being lazy.

I know you can lock/unlock using the data manager or isometric tab on the project palette.

I am trying to do an excel import that'll change a few hundred items and we're sitting at about 80% of 1,000 lines locked.  As you'd imagine, nearly every cell can't be changed because the line is locked.  It'd be sure useful to be able to macro/lisp/etc out a command alias to unlock/relock a line.

Thank you,

George

George

If my post offers a solution, please click "Accept as Solution"
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jabowabo
in reply to: George.Endrulat

The .NET API provides for this using PipingProject.DataLinksManager3d.LockLineGroup(lgRowId, doLock, true).

I released a utility to lock/unlock linegroups a few years back that appears to still work but it takes a selection for input so I'm not sure it will be helpful. You can get it here if interested: https://app.box.com/s/8zrunu2cqeaci8wdmuqeygct6un8rg59

Message 3 of 3

Thank you for the share and the PipingProject.DataLinksManager3d.LockLineGroup(lgRowId, doLock, true) I can't do anything except write my own stuff here, heavy lockdown, so this is perfect.  Awesome and thank you.

George

If my post offers a solution, please click "Accept as Solution"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report