AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometric Spool drawing slope

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
533 Views, 2 Replies

Isometric Spool drawing slope

We run spool drawings for our fab shop out of Plant3D using the spool drawing feature.  The issue we are having is having the slope shown(Show hatching in the triangle) when the slope is under 2°.  I have adjusted the Show fall field to .3° and the spool still will cut off the hatching at 2°.  Any help with this would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Dan.Scales
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I can't reproduce this (tested in 2020). Could you confirm the version of Plant 3D that you are using?

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Scales
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Dan.Scales

Dan, I was using Plant 2018.  I downloaded 2020 and had the same issue.  I did find a setting that allowed the slope hatch to show on the spool drawing.  In the isoconfig.ini I changed the Non skew angle to .4 then any angle above .4 showed the hatch. 

The one item I could not get the spool sheet to show when using the cutback elbow is the trim angle.  If I change the settings to use bends and run line to pipe then change the bend back to a elbow it shows the trim angle.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report