AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grating Hatch styles missing 2025

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Michiel.Valcke
459 Views, 6 Replies

Grating Hatch styles missing 2025

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with my 2025 version of Plant 3D. When creating a new grating the hatch style selection menu is empty. I can still create it, and it will be created with the 'net' hatch pattern, but there again the other styles are missing from the drop down menu when I check them in the properties palette.

I've checked the acad.pat and acadiso.pat files, and they are in the correct location and their contents seems ok. I have tried resetting Plant 3D to default settings and reïnstalling, without any succes. The problem also occurs on other workstations. So I don't think it is a windows or user profile issue.

Before I contact Autodesk help, did any of you have the same experience? have you reported or solved it? or do you have a workaround until it is fixed?

MichielValcke_0-1719174937561.png

MichielValcke_1-1719174966964.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DVaquand
in reply to: Michiel.Valcke

Hello @Michiel.Valcke 

I didn't realize it until now, for me it's the same on my Plant 3D 2025 FR and EN versions.
The hatch patterns do not appear in the grating creation, only the NET pattern is defined in the properties.
To see if others notice the same problem on their Plant 3D version 2025.

== French ==

Je ne m'en étais pas rendu compte jusqu'à présent, pour moi c'est idem sur mes versions Plant 3D 2025 FR et EN.
Les motifs de hachures n'apparaissent pas dans la création du caillebotis, seul le motif NET est défini dans les propriétés.
A voir si d'autres constatent le même problème sur leur Plant 3D version 2025.

Cordialement
Dominique VAQUAND
www.dovaq.fr

Cette publication vous a-t-elle été utile ? N’hésitez pas à attribuer la mention J’aime à cette publication.
Avez-vous obtenu la réponse à votre question ? Cliquez ensuite sur le bouton ACCEPTER LA SOLUTION.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
h_eger

Hello @Michiel.Valcke ,

You can inform Autodesk Plant 3D Support that this is a bug and occurs in all languages of AutoCAD Plant 3D 2025

24-06-2024_06-25-39.jpg

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 4 of 7

I've made a case with Autodesk for this, so anybody else wishing to contact autodesk for this can reference [CaseNo: 22482540] and this forum post. 

If a solution comes out with the next update I'll try to remember and post it here as well.

Message 5 of 7

Hi! Did anything come up?

Message 6 of 7

There have been no updates for Plant 3D, so this is still an issue in v2025.

Message 7 of 7
h_eger

with the current update of P3D 2025.1 this problem should be solved writes Autodesk 😁

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report