Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Plant 3D Report Issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
canan.kartal
310 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad Plant 3D Report Issue

I'm using DIN EN spec (https://apps.autodesk.com/PLNT3D/en/Detail/Index?id=6522835772429418025&appLang=en&os=Win64)  for piping on my projects and after i create a report (3D Parts - Material List) for it i can't see my elbows on that report. Pipes, Valves, and support objects are in it but only elbows aren't there. Is there a solution to my problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
canan.kartal
in reply to: canan.kartal

Have found the solution. If anyone has the same problem will be useful...

In the drawing pipeline was '' Pulled Pipe'' because of that my elbows were not showing on BILL OF MATERIALS

for solution: go on drawing see which pipeline is combined. Click the right mouse to that combined pipe and you will see there '' Convert to Pipes and Bends'', then you will be able to see your elbows on your bill of material list.

Message 3 of 3
h_eger
in reply to: canan.kartal

Dear @canan.kartal ,

I have tested with DIN EN Pipe Spec.
Everything is in order pipe bends are in the material list "3D Parts".

17-02-_2022_08-10-57.jpg

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report