Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy Hidden Crossing Lines Gaps when plotting

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
wkuehn
297 Views, 0 Replies

Legacy Hidden Crossing Lines Gaps when plotting

I am trying to plot isometric drawings of an area for a project and I use legacy hidden shade plot setting since it typically plots the cleanest PDFs for me to share with contractors. Hidden, conceptual, 3D Hidden, etc all appear fuzzy.

I can't stand when the crossing lines leaves a large gap between the crossing items. I think it looks very unprofessional and sometimes even makes it difficult to understand exactly what the drawing is trying to portray.

I understand how you can modify this in plan view drawings to remove/add gaps inside/outside of crossing objects; however, this doesn't appear to work for isometric views when using legacy hidden shade plot. I have tried everything I can think of and can't sem to find a solution with online search so I thought I would just post here.

I cannot upload the actual .dwg due to confidentiality agreements, but I will answer as many questions as I can regarding settings or options. Hoping this is an easy fix...

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta