Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dataextraction Issue/ HELP

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
amjad_shteihi
64 Views, 1 Reply

Dataextraction Issue/ HELP

I need to get walls and windows areas with its correct Orientation  in excel sheet but the problem that windows and walls which are for example in north and south will show in excel with same Angle (which is in this case 180 degree) so I can not know which are in north and which are in south!!! 

can anyone help me please with this issue? 

many thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
yanhan.lim
in reply to: amjad_shteihi

Hi @amjad_shteihi ,

Thanks for posting your query on the forum. Your scenario is actually more catered to a AutoCAD Architecture thread since it pertains to walls and windows, but nonetheless I can try to advise you. 

From my understanding you are trying to create a schedule that distinguishes your windows and walls that are on the North vs South. However, I am puzzled as to how would the angle of the wall/windows inform you about the placement being North vs South. 

Perhaps if you could share your drawing and give more details on the outcome you are desiring. 

Best regards,

Yanhan

Yanhan Lim
QA Analyst

If a response answers your question, please use ACCEPT SOLUTION to assist other users later.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report