AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model & Layout Title Block

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
378 Views, 2 Replies

Model & Layout Title Block

Hello.

I have been working in autocad for couple of years, but i never used my title block in Layout. My routine of work has been just making a model on 1:1 ratio and scale the Title Block according to that and fit that into it.

Now a days i have a project in may hand that has got some drawings in the formate that therer is no Title Block in the Medel Space rathe it is in Layout Space. I can't change and/or scale the title block as it is restricted by the contractor. That i liked the most efficient way to create a Drawing.

Now, how can i make such Title Block and do my work in future in this mode?

P.S. I have gone through many tutorials abt making *.DWT tempelates, but i cant insert in the Layout Tab. In general i can't make or even insert the Title Block like i said before.  Please help me with this issue.

Pictures are attached for reference.  

Regards,

NABILBAIG.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
steve216586
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you using AutoCAD Mechanical? I cannot possible cover that topic through the forum.

This is a very thorough video tutorial. Although it is long, it is well worth the time if you are new to creating titleblocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSYW_KE_SU.

Once you have a good understanding of creating your titleblock to suite your needs, (comany info and standards), this one is very good at explaining Mechanical titleblocks. They are different!

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-mechanical/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015...

good luck and please ask more questions if you have specific problems.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "-Eleanor Roosevelt
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: steve216586

Hello.

Thank you a lot. It helped me a lot and my problem in solved. Smiley Happy

Well i am a Mechanical Design Engineer, that is why i wrote this qurey in the AutoCAD Mechanical General Discussion. But i am not using Autocad Mechanical these days as i got innolved in the civil project to be completed and yes i do use Autocad Mechanical 2014.

Keep Smiling.

Have a nice day..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta