AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Geomap Imagery command

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
471 Views, 2 Replies

Use of Geomap Imagery command

I am attempting to place imagery into my dwg using the geomap command. It will not let me open maps stating that I do not have access. I am logged into ACAD360, but it states to set my preferences to allow, it takes me to the login for 360 but nothing about allowing use of imagery. It shows to be a free add in but it does not show up. My boss makes use of ACAD LT and places the imagery all over the place and wants to know why I cant with the FULL BLOWN Autocad Map. I need a solution. I have purchased and am using Plex earth for our integration of Google imagery into our plats but he is thinking the geomap process may be sufficient if we can get it to working. I pointed out that the imagery we are placing with Plex is more up-to-date and higher resolution. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Stay safe.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jggerth
in reply to: Anonymous

What version of Map are you running?

?What happens why you use the Geomap command?

And finally, can you locate a better source for decent georeferenced imagery?   The positional errors in Bing Maps are non-trivial.

Message 3 of 3
Pointdump
in reply to: Anonymous

T,

From the Knowledge Network:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Trouble...

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report