AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MultiLine Toolbar

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
bjohncarmichael
1173 Views, 7 Replies

MultiLine Toolbar

I had a toolbar for Multiline (MLine) which had tools for style draw etc. I have had to re-instal Map3D due to a corrupt add in and now I cannot find said toolbar to add to the ribbon. I have tried searching and can find no clue anywhere. Is this an anti-mline conspiracy ??

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
rkmcswain
in reply to: bjohncarmichael

Could it have been a custom toolbar? I just went back to the 2016 version, and I don't see any stock, built-in MLINE toolbar.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 8
bjohncarmichael
in reply to: rkmcswain

Thanks for replying, I am on 2015 but I can't remember where it came from, I cant find it my available toolbars anyway !

Message 4 of 8

You'll need to perform MLINE command from the command line.

1.png

Alternatively, you can create a Custom Tool Palette and place the mline command there. 

2.png

Enter CUI on command line=>In search box enter 'MULTI'=>Results from your search will appear=>Click-and-Drag the Multiline command directly onto your tool palette. 

Chicagolooper
Message 5 of 8

Good afternoon, I have inserted a screenshot from my old laptop showing the tools I am now missing.

John
Message 6 of 8
rkmcswain
in reply to: bjohncarmichael

@bjohncarmichael wrote:
Good afternoon, I have inserted a screenshot from my old laptop showing the tools I am now missing.

There is no inline image or anything attached.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 7 of 8
bjohncarmichael
in reply to: rkmcswain

Sorry, the reply was sent by email without an attachment.

Message 8 of 8

Many thanks for your time, that must have been how I did it before but I can't remember doing it ! Oh isn't age a wonderful thing ??

Thanks again, John.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta