AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lossing 15 minutes an hour waiting for AutoCAD to collect data on what I'm drawing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mnashQV87L
242 Views, 1 Reply

Lossing 15 minutes an hour waiting for AutoCAD to collect data on what I'm drawing

How can I stop AutoCAD from collecting my data?  My AutoCAD Map 3D runs fine when I'm off line but is real slow and stops for 20 seconds every couple of minutes when on line.  I created a case number but getting the run-a-round.  I'm guessing midnight is past their bed time (11am eastern time).  With AutoCAD being the only thing running, my WiFi data spikes every time I touch something in AutoCAD.  This new way of data mining is costing me 15% in productivity.  I though software was to help productivity.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: mnashQV87L

@mnashQV87L wrote:

How can I stop AutoCAD from collecting my data?  My AutoCAD Map 3D runs fine when I'm off line but is real slow and stops for 20 seconds every couple of minutes when on line.  I created a case number but getting the run-a-round.  I'm guessing midnight is past their bed time (11am eastern time).  With AutoCAD being the only thing running, my WiFi data spikes every time I touch something in AutoCAD.  This new way of data mining is costing me 15% in productivity.  I though software was to help productivity.

Greetings.

We are mostly end-users like you in these forums, we can't see or help with "case numbers".

Can you post screenshots or a video of what you see, when does it occur, what triggers if any, and if this happens in ALL files or just this one?

OR... Actively open another support case (or ten) with Autodesk if you are on subscription to seek out Autodesk Support's help: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/support-options/we...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report