AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download 64bit version of AutoCAD Map 3D 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
6644 Views, 4 Replies

Download 64bit version of AutoCAD Map 3D 2013

Hi

I recently upgraded from 32 bit Windows to 64 bit Windows and when attempting to install AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 I now get the following error...

"You are attempting to use a 32-bit installer on a 64-bit operating system. Please exit and use the 64-bit installer available from your installation media or Autodesk.com."

I've got my product key and serial number and I'm assuming they work for the 64 bit version as well as the 32 bit version of the software. I'm just unable to find where I download AutoCAD Map 3D 2013 64 bit from the Autodesk.com website as instructed by the Autodesk software.

Any help finding the download location would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Richard.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jasmin.gonzalez
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to Autodesk Community!

You can download your product for 64 bit in our virtual agent.

Let me know how it goes.

Jasmin Gonzalez

Message 3 of 5
sebastien.baudin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Simply connect to your account (https://manage.autodesk.com), select all products and services, click on the arrow just before your product (AutoCAD Map 3D) and download the version you need. Note that you can Filter the version you need to download, quite on the top of the window.

I hope I can help you so.

Kind regards,

Sébastien Baudin
Message 4 of 5

I just remembered that Autodesk only support current version + 3 previous versions. In that case 2013 is not officially supported any more. But following link can help you:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/previous-versi...

Kind regards,

Sébastien

Sébastien Baudin
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jasmin.gonzalez

Thanks, Jasmin. The Virtual Agent worked a treat.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report