Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Command Software CNC

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
284 Views, 4 Replies

Unknown Command Software CNC

Hello, my name is Giuseppe Fascin

I'm having a problem with autocad LT 2019
I work with cnc software, name InteGNPS (www.robot51.com)
I install the software and it enables an option tab in the autocad menu.. see picture 1
picture 1picture 1
I make a drawing, and this software transforms into coordinates to be cut in a jet of water... see picture 2
picture 2picture 2
I used this software in autocad 2010 and it worked perfectly,
but now I bought the 2019 version and it is showing error.. see picture 3picture 3picture 3
Can someone help me please? ty

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

The program is not designt for working with AutoCAD LT, you need a full-version,

ask the softwaremanufacturer for which program version it is available.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cadffm

but if it was not compatible, it would not enable the command bar, would not it?

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP

something you need to ask the developer of this software

its a problem with this software not autocad lt

autocad lt does not support add ons

also their website says it supports up to autocad 2017

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 5
pendean

99% of the time 3rd party add-ons that run in AutoCAD2010 usually do not run in AutoCAD2019 unless the developer is into not making any money on their tools or created very generic open-code add-ins.

BUT... AutoCADLT is a discounted version of AutoCAD that does not run LISP/ARX/VBA tools or 3rd party add-ons or Autodesk App Store add-ons. All part o the cheaper cost that you pay.

FYI AutoCADLT will install and load menus all day long, those are generic abilities, but if you look at your error messages those custom commands/codes are dead in the program because they exceed the design of this low-cost software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report