Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trackball buttons not behaving

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MartynCowley3208
329 Views, 3 Replies

Trackball buttons not behaving

I use a Kensington Expert Mouse trackball with the buttons configured via AutoHotKey. I have LT2018 installed under Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1 on a new workstation (Dell T5500) but I find the buttons behave as a standard mouse, ignoring the custom settings of AutoHotKey - is there something in the Options that I need to change to revert to my custom setup (it was working on the LT2018 installation on my old workstation)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: MartynCowley3208

You need to ask at AutoHotKey for support: they also have public forums to post/ask fellow end users https://autohotkey.com/boards/
Message 3 of 4
MartynCowley3208
in reply to: pendean

AutoHotkey forum suggests contacting Autodesk!

I have just started AutoCAD and opened a drawing via the 'Open' dialogue box and AutoHotkey is not working - even when trying to navigate the directory. YET, when I double-click a drawing file in Windows Explorer (using AutoHotkey) a fresh instance of AutoCAD opens with that drawing and the AutoHotkey is functioning! The first AutoCAD is still open and not following AutoHotkey. Previously, double-clicking a file in Windows Explorer would open the drawing in the current instance of AutoCAD.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: MartynCowley3208

This is not Autodesk: we are all end users just like you. If you want to contact Autodeesk support do so at your Autodesk Subscription (if fully paid up of course) webpage here https://autodesk.secure.force.com/Customer/apex/Case_CustomerPortalLandingPage
Just be aware they may decline to offer help with a 3rd party tool.

Multiple sessions opening from Windows Explorer usually is an indication the incorrect program is associated with DWG files (through Autohotkey?): what do you have set (hint, it's not AutoCADLT2018)?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report