Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text printing in outline instead of with fill

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
9457 Views, 2 Replies

Text printing in outline instead of with fill

Two days ago all of my text characters began printing in outline instead of with fill. This is true of archived files that previously printed just fine and new files. Changing the type of font doesn’t make a difference and all text prints in outline regardless of which printer I use (NEC or Epson). The change corresponds to a training session during which another person was using AutoCAD on my computer. He has enough experience to be dangerous; it is possible that he went in and changed a setting. I’ve looked through all of the menus on AutoCAD (I’m running AutoCADLT 2000), everything looked like the settings I’ve always used. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

After sending my post I did a more thorough search using the search feature and found a previous post with an embarrassingly similar title that solved my problem. TEXTFILL was set to <0> Next time I’ll search harder first.
Message 3 of 3
mfruehstorfer
in reply to: Anonymous

If TEXTFILL is set to <1> and still plotting in "outline", check the viewport your in and if SHADEPLOT is set to ON,  try turning it OFF.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report