Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

right click customisation

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
aehammons
719 Views, 3 Replies

right click customisation

I Right click on the command line go to options and then to user preferences and then click on right click customization and check all three boxes for enter last command and apply and close and the short cut menu unchecked it's box and I do it again and it does not work

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: aehammons

The variable that controls that checkbox is called SHORTCUTMENU: if you type it at the commandline then hit <enter> what setting does it show?

Message 3 of 4
Paul_Gander

If you only want right-click to always mean 'ENTER' or 'Repeat last command' then leave the 'Shortcut menus in drawing area' box unchecked on the 'User Preferences' tab.

Otherwise at least one 'Right-click Customization...' option must be set to 'Shortcut Menu'.

Message 4 of 4
jayhar

Hi,

In the Right-Click Customization dialog box, select Turn on Time-Sensitive Right-Click,

change preferences to to Right-click with time delay with Repeat last command and increased the time-delay to 450 milliseconds (was 250) because it would not always work.

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly. If your issue persists,

Please give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

AutoCAD Certified Professional

Thanks You
Jayhar.M.J

Helpful Links: Prepare your computer for download |  Autodesk Virtual Agent | Clean Uninstall | Steps for Setting-Up Student Software

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators