Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reasons to upgrade from AutoCAD LT 2017 to 2018

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Alasdair1
645 Views, 3 Replies

Reasons to upgrade from AutoCAD LT 2017 to 2018

I use LT17 why should I change to LT18 is there a difference will I have problems I also use Windows 10 Pro

@Alasdair1

john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity: 2017 LT

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
steven-g
in reply to: Alasdair1

The file format has changed, so you can always open the newest versions if you receive files from other people without having to go back and ask to have them saved as older versions or converting them using true view. I have found the PDF import really good. And here is a page showing more new features https://www.autodesk.co.uk/products/autocad-lt/features

Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Alasdair1

HI @Alasdair1,

In addition to @steven-g's great post, I thought I would suggest that you install a Trial of 2018 AutoCAD LT to see for yourself if you like the new features.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Alasdair1
in reply to: john.vellek

Installed all OK but can't see any differences, but then that's down to me in the simple way I use CAD for my construction drawings. Thanks for the replies. I wonder what 2020 LT will be like.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators