Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print With Black Background

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
370 Views, 2 Replies

Print With Black Background

I'm trying to print some drawings with a solid black background. Usually the background is white. I'm printing them with Adobe Distiller to get pdf's to use on a webpage, and I can't find anything in LT2004 or Adobe Acrobat to change the background from white to black. Or if there is a way to print with a screen capture feature, that will help also...Please let me know if you have any ideas...
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Screen background is for your, well, your computer screen, not paper. If you want to capture it as it is on screen, your keyboard's printscreen button is there for that (paste into a graphics program then save to whatever format you want). To create a PDF with a back background, you need a separate PDF editing application to do so. Or if you have Adobe Illustrator, you can bring in your DWG file and process out whatever you want in whatever format Illustrator supports. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Draw on top of a solid black hatch?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators