Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting Excel spreadsheet

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
patrickB59WJ
252 Views, 2 Replies

Plotting Excel spreadsheet

Hi,  I believe I have searched high and low for the solution to this question with no practical result.  I have recently upgraded to 2020LT and also to Office 365, which may be pertinent.  Also have a new workstation, so lots of new things in the mix.

My issue is that when plotting my A1 layouts on a HP Designjet T520 24'', Autocad freezes when it tries to plot an Excel spreedsheet.  I copy my layout each time from the same A1 template, and I may have 8 A1 'drawings', 1 A1 which I need for the spreedsheet, and an A3 drawing.  All will plot except the A1 spreadsheet. 

Through a process of elimination it is the spreadsheet that won't plot in A1.  It will however plot in A3.

This was a process that worked endlessly up until the upgrades.  Any advice or help would be much appreciated, but I'm not a CAD tech so please keep your suggestions simple ).

Many thanks, Pat   

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
imadHabash
in reply to: patrickB59WJ

if you select another type of A1 like oversize or some thing like this , any changes ?

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
patrickB59WJ
in reply to: imadHabash

I have tried plotting to PDF, it freezes.

I just tried to plot to oversize A1 and it also froze.

I just noticed that if I double click the spreadsheet in the paper space it actually opens the spreadsheet in Excel.  Not sure if that's always been the case, or just sine the last update.  Also don't know if it is relevant.   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators