Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piping and instrumentation symbols

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
6618 Views, 3 Replies

Piping and instrumentation symbols

I have autocad LT 2018. How can i get all of the PNID symbols, valves, pumps, compressors in such on my autocad so i can drag them into my drawings?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

LT only comes with samples of symbols, exactly like plain AutoCAD does: you must have either used P&ID version of AutoCAD in the past or have a custom 3rd party add=on in the past in plain AutoCAD.

Either create your own, salvage blocks you already have in files from your previous work in your previous version, or search the internet for block libraries to use.

Good luck.
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD LT forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If you are only looking at the basic geometry, this is easy. Normally I would suggest you download a trial of Plant 3D  as there is a folder that contains this simple geometry.  

I happened to have a copy handy of this folder so it is zipped up and attached to this post.  Once you have put this folder on your computer you can use DesignCenter to browse and insert the contents or you can also make a tool palette.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post with the symbols attached helped you with your problem or question. Please mark my post as the solution if it resolved the issue or give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report