Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAYER STATE- PROBLEM WITH CHANGING THE COLOURS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
211 Views, 3 Replies

LAYER STATE- PROBLEM WITH CHANGING THE COLOURS

Hi,

I am a new user of the Layer-states in Autocad LT 2019 and I noticed that some times when I change the colour of a layer even if I save the file it changes back to the previous colour automatically as if I didn't change it. Do I have to change the colours in the layer state option instead of the layer panel even If I want this colour to appear in every object? Is this problem related to the layer states?

Thank you in advance for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

Are the colors that are changing, on xref layers?
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

No I am not working with xref files if that is what you mean...colour changes at first and a few minutes later it comes back to what it was...Should I edit the layer states every time I change the colour of a specific layer 

even if I want it in every layer state?  Changing the colour of a layer in layer properties shouldn't apply automatically to every layer state?

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

if they "go back" after changing, are you sure you arr not just removing the layerstate?
Going back to your statement that this only happens "sometimes", can you actually repeat the problem on demand in any file?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators