Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hatch not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2214 Views, 3 Replies

Hatch not working

To all that reply, thank you in advance.

We are running AutoCAD LT 2009 on windows XP SP3

on 06-10-09 my Hatch command stopped working. I type in Hatch or BH & the computer lags as if it is trying to do something, it neve does though. I hit Crtl+Alt+Delete & go to performace & my cpu is @ 0-2% usage. I have Fillmode set to 1, I have tried to use the Alt+m & arrow keys to see if it was off screen as I have dual monitors with the ability to go to three. I have also check to see if it was this drawing by going to drawings that I did last week & the problem is repeated. At around 3:00pm my computer automatically installed a windows update, I know this might be the issue, however I would like to explore all avenues before I have to go & disturb the IT department to do a system restore. I have attached a screenshot from when I hit either command. Any input would be appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

You know, I want a Government job. Go wake them up and let them earn thier pay!

Sounds like you have researched and discoverd the potential problem. Window's updates and Registry Cleaners are the usual causes of these issues. There are far more aggressives things you can do than a System Restore.

Try the easy fixes first.

Regards, Charles Shade
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi,

did you try -hatch? I suspect the dialog has run away from you...

/Petri
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I ended up doing system restores until the point that I could use hatch (2.5 weeks) & turned windows auto-update off, have had no issues with that since. Thank you both for your replies.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators