Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error unhandled access violation writing 0xe444a8a0 Exception at e444a8a0h

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1934 Views, 5 Replies

fatal error unhandled access violation writing 0xe444a8a0 Exception at e444a8a0h

I'm receiving the above error in AutoCAD LT 2018 whenever I plot. This started happening today. No new updates to my computer to my computer that I know of.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Is the problem in one file, or ALL files?
Anyone else in your office with this new problem?

Does it crash is you start PAGESETUP command? If not, can you change to one of the PDF drivers, then start PLOT and plot to that PDF driver without crashing?

Message 3 of 6
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Since you seem to receive this error when attempting to plot. Please try conducting the steps below:  

1. Apply the latest AutoCAD Updates | AutoCAD 2017-2019 Combo Security Hotfix 
  2. Update the Plotter Drivers
  3. Rather then plotting, try printing to PDF try PC3 types like DWG to PDF or AutoCAD PDF

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

The issue occurs only once plotting starts to occur. In working with Tim from AutoDesk support, it seemed to be just around the "PDF - Smallest File.pc3" driver. The "High Quality" driver works.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Thank you! I will try these solutions as well! Attached is the message from Tim as well.

Message 6 of 6
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

How did it go? 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report