Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Monitor Setup

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Estimating2Bowman
4532 Views, 5 Replies

Dual Monitor Setup

What would you think the best way to setup a dual monitor use of AUTOCAD. I am looking to start using 2 monitors and am wondering what would be the best way to utilize most of the relestate space on both monitors.

Preferably with only the Model space on one screen with all other tabs and options on the others. 

Using AutoCad LT 2019

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Estimating2Bowman

The stuff you cannot move from your AutoCAD program window stay on one monitor, all the other floaties can move to the second monitor.

So what do you have floating today?

Message 3 of 6
Estimating2Bowman
in reply to: pendean

Nothing now, I am looking to get a dual monitor setup soon.

Message 4 of 6
Estimating2Bowman

Excuse me?

Message 5 of 6
sthompson1021

@hwalker, Lets keep it clean in the forums, I hope you washed your hands

Message 6 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Estimating2Bowman

Most of us move to the second screen AutoCAD palettes we have either floating or docked/hidden.

Some folks simply like to keep AutoCAD as is on one monitor, and move all their other programs to the other monitor.

Others simply span AutoCAD across both screens, so it is AutoCAD all the time everywhere and have two DWGs open side by side in the one program.

Looks like you have some experimenting to do when you get your new setup. Enjoy the exploration.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators